Download PDF eBook The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Sequence),
NOTE: This book accommodates eBook-only content material. The final 2 chapters (27: Neurologic Problems and 28: Toxicology) of the book are solely obtainable through the eBook (Inkling and Kindle) model of the book as said within the Desk of Contents. If in case you have a print model, please reference the eBook directions and activation code on the within cowl to be able to entry this content material. Uncover why housestaff and college worldwide rely upon this best-selling medical textual content – each in print and eBook format! Concise and user-friendly, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 35th Version, focuses on the important info you’ll want to know for profitable affected person care. Written by residents who’re assisted by college co-authors and an excellent editorial group, this must-have reference presents temporary, logical approaches to prognosis and administration of generally encountered medical circumstances, together with new therapies that enhance affected person outcomes. Completely up to date all through, the 35th Version offers a transparent view of the challenges confronted by residents, interns, medical college students, and different practitioners, plus presents sensible options, and professional steerage – multi functional handy and simply accessible supply.
- Completely up to date to replicate the rising and ever-changing advances in medical expertise and therapeutics.
- Complete protection addresses all areas of medication and the core subspecialties, together with neurology and toxicology content material obtainable on-line.
- Concise, sensible format encompasses a temporary dialogue of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of present therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic steerage from world specialists.
- Simple-to-follow tips, diagrams, and algorithms help within the prognosis, investigation, and administration of continuously encountered medical circumstances.
- Edited by Inner Medication Chief Residents from the Washington College College of Medication and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Now with the print version, benefit from the bundled interactive eBook version, which will be downloaded to your pill and smartphone or accessed on-line and contains options like:
- Full content material with enhanced navigation
- Highly effective search instruments and good navigation cross-links that pull outcomes from content material within the book, your notes, and even the net
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting device for simpler reference of key content material all through the textual content
- Potential to take and share notes with mates and colleagues
- Fast reference tabbing to save lots of your favourite content material for future use
The Washington Manual is a registered mark belonging to Washington College in St. Louis to which worldwide authorized safety applies. The mark is used on this publication by LWW underneath license from Washington College.
LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
Download PDF eBook The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Sequence)
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]