Download PDF eBook Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Neighborhood, 9e,
Put together for a profitable profession as a group/public well being nurse! Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Neighborhood, ninth Version gives up-to-date info on points that affect public well being nursing, corresponding to infectious ailments, pure and man-made disasters, and well being care insurance policies affecting people, households, and communities. Actual-life eventualities present examples of well being promotion and public well being interventions. New to this version is an emphasis on QSEN abilities and a proof of the affect of the Inexpensive Care Act on public well being. Written by well-known nursing educators Marcia Stanhope and Jeanette Lancaster, this complete, bestselling textual content is right for college kids in each BSN and Superior Observe Nursing applications.
- Proof-Based mostly Observe and Slicing Edge bins illustrate the use and utility of the newest analysis findings in public/group well being nursing.
- Wholesome Folks 2020 bins spotlight objectives and targets for selling the nation’s well being and wellness over the subsequent decade.
- Ranges of Prevention bins establish particular nursing interventions at the main, secondary, and tertiary ranges.
- Observe Software eventualities enable you apply chapter content material to the apply setting by analyzing case conditions and answering crucial pondering questions.
- Linking Content material to Observe bins present examples of the nurse’s function in caring for people, households, and populations in group well being settings.
- Distinctive! Separate chapters on wholesome cities, the Minnesota Intervention Wheel, and nursing facilities describe completely different approaches to group well being initiatives.
- Neighborhood/Public Health Nursing On-line consists of 14 modules that carry group well being conditions to life, every together with a studying project, case eventualities with studying actions, an evaluation quiz, and important pondering questions. Offered individually.
- NEW! Protection of well being care reform discusses the affect of The Affected person Safety and Inexpensive Care Act of 2010 (ACA) on public well being nursing.
- NEW! Deal with High quality and Security Training for Nurses bins give examples of how high quality and security objectives, data, competencies and abilities, and attitudes might be utilized to nursing apply in the group.
Download PDF eBook Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Neighborhood, 9e