With an emphasis on making ready and submitting claims electronically, Health Insurance At present, fourth Version options utterly up to date content material on ICD-10 coding, ARRA, HI-TECH, Model 5010, digital well being information, the Health Insurance Reform Act, and extra. The pleasant writing model and clear studying targets enable you perceive and retain necessary data, with review questions and actions that encourage vital considering and sensible software of key ideas.
- Clear, attainable studying targets enable you concentrate on crucial data.
- What Did You Be taught? review questions assist you to make sure you perceive the fabric already introduced earlier than shifting on to the subsequent part.
- Direct, conversational writing model makes studying enjoyable and ideas simpler to know.
- Think about This! situations enable you perceive how data within the book applies to real-life conditions.
- Cease and Assume workout routines problem you to make use of your vital considering expertise to unravel an issue or reply a query.
- HIPAA Ideas emphasize the significance of privateness and following authorities guidelines and laws.
- Chapter summaries relate to studying targets, present an intensive review of key content material, and assist you to shortly discover data for additional review.
- Key protection of latest subjects consists of medical id theft and prevention, Nationwide High quality Discussion board (NQF) affected person security measures, ACSX12 Model 5010 HIPAA transaction requirements, EMS rule on obligatory digital claims submission, and requirements and implementation specs for digital well being report know-how.
- Elevated emphasis on producing and submitting claims electronically offers you an edge in at present’s aggressive job market.
- UPDATED! Extra ICD-10 coding content material prepares you for the upcoming swap to the brand new coding system.
NEW! Content material on ARRA, HI-TECH, and the Health Insurance Reform Act ensures you’re acquainted with the most recent well being care laws and the way it impacts what you do on the job.
Download PDF eBook Health Insurance At present: A Practical Strategy, 5e