QuietBeauty: The Japanese Gardens of North America – * Gold Medal victor in the 2014 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award for Home & Garden *
” Just scanning the web pages of QuietBeauty: The Japanese Gardens of North Americawill instantaneously reduce your high blood pressure.”–TheNew York Times Book Review
QuietBeauty: Japanese Gardens of North Americais a phenomenal consider one of the most calm as well as gorgeous gardens of the United States as well as Canada. A lot of Japanese yard publications seek to the gardens of Japan. QuietBeautychecks out the gold mine of Japanese gardens situated in NorthAmerica Showcasing an intimate consider twenty-six gardens, with various sensational shade photos of each, that information their design, background, as well as unique features, this publication checks out the resourcefulness as well as array of Japanese landscape design.
Japanesegardens have actually been component of North American society for nearly 150 years. QuietBeautyis an idea prompting consider the background of their intro to the globe of North American horticulture as well as exactly how this facet of Japanese society has actually settled as well as thrived.
Japanesegardens consist of:
- Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, California
- Nitobe Memorial Garden, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Japanese Garden, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Texas
- Garden of the Pine Winds, Denver Botanic Gardena, Colorado
- Japanese Garden, Montreal Botanical Garden, Quebec
- Tenshin’ en (TheGarden of the Heart of Heaven), Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Massachusetts
- Roji’en (Garden of Drops of Dew), The George D. as well as Harriet W. Cornell Japanese Gardens, The Morikami Museum as well as Japanese Gardens, Delray Beach, Florida
- Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix, Margaret T. Hance Park, Arizona
- Garden of the Pine Wind, Garvan Woodland Garden, Hot Springs, Arkansas
Used Book in Good Condition.
Download PDF eBook Quiet Beauty: The Japanese Gardens of North America