MyFacebook for Seniors (2nd Edition) – The ideal publication to assist anybody 50+ find out Facebook– completely shade!
Whether you are brand-new to Facebook or would love to check out even more of its attributes, MyFacebook for Seniors makes learning how to utilize the globe’s most preferred social networks website easy as well as enjoyable. The full-color, detailed guidelines make it very easy to get in touch with family members, good friends, as well as coworkers; share electronic pictures; play social video games on Facebook; as well as far more.
Veteran writer Michael Miller has actually created greater than 100 nonfiction publications as well as is recognized for his capability to describe intricate subjects to daily viewers. Michael created this publication from the 50+ perspective, covering as well as making use of appropriate instances all one of the most preferred jobs.
Here are simply a couple of points you will certainly find out ways to carry out in this top-selling publication:
• Sign up for Facebook (it’s free!) as well as develop a brand-new account
• Configure Facebook’s personal privacy setups to maintain your individual details exclusive
• Find old good friends that are additionally on Facebook
• Use the News Feed to find just what your good friends depend on
• Discover just how finest to utilize Facebook to correspond with your grandkids as well as children
• Update your loved ones on your present tasks
• View your good friends’ electronic pictures– as well as share your pictures with loved ones
• Personalize the Timeline web page that your good friends see
• Use Facebook to arrange as well as handle real-world occasions– consisting of birthday celebrations
• Chat independently with loved ones– by means of message or video clip
• Find as well as comply with web pages from your favored somebodies as well as firms
• Discover fascinating topic-specific teams
• Enhance Facebook with fascinating applications as well as enjoyable social video games
• Search Facebook for valuable details
• Find out just what you must– as well as should not– share on Facebook
• Use Facebook on your iPad, apple iphone, or Android gadget
Download PDF eBook My Facebook for Seniors (2nd Edition)