Download PDF eBook Coaching Youth Baseball the Ripken Way, Coaching younger gamers, creating their expertise, and cultivating a love for the sport could also be the most rewarding expertise baseball can supply. Cal and Invoice Ripken perceive this like few others.
From their father, Cal Sr., a legend in the Baltimore Orioles group for 37 years, they realized to play the sport the proper means. These classes, paired with their mixed 33 years of massive league expertise, helped develop the Ripken Way, a technique of educating the sport by way of easy instruction, stable explanations, encouragement, and a constructive ambiance. In Coaching Youth Baseball the Ripken Way, Cal and Invoice share this method to teaching and improvement.
Whether or not you’re educating your kids at residence, managing the native journey workforce, or working with excessive school-level gamers, Coaching Youth Baseball the Ripken Way will make it easier to make a distinction each on and off the area, with these options:
- Greater than 50 drills protecting protection, hitting, pitching, and baserunning
- Age-specific apply plans for gamers starting from four to 15+
- Methods for setting objectives and affordable expectations to your gamers and workforce
- Recommendation on speaking with dad and mom, gamers, and employees
- Strategies for making a constructive and enjoyable atmosphere wherein children can be taught the expertise and methods of the sport
Invoice Ripken was as soon as voted by his friends as one in all the large league gamers more than likely to turn into a supervisor. Cal Ripken, Jr., generally known as baseball’s Iron Man, is a member of the sport’s All-Century Staff and a future Corridor of Famer. Collectively, they’re proof constructive that the Ripken Way is the proper solution to educate the sport of baseball.
Download PDF eBook Coaching Youth Baseball the Ripken Way